shadowdmn13shadowdmn13

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Two bugs

Two times my game got stuck during the fairy part. Once just from clicking around a bunch, it would no longer let me move the fairy after a while (even though the fairy icon would come up to fly). The second, as the fairy if you fill up the water and give it to Hansel, and then click the scissors for him to eat while he's peeing, the 'Metal metal' achievement happens and then the game stops working.

Other than that, great game!!!

The Insanity 2 The Insanity 2

Great game

A very well done, horrifying game. My only two complaints:
-There was a typo in Alexander's room. I can't remember exactly where now.
-Escaping from the monster in the sewere pipe was extremely annoying... you should change that so it doesn't take quite as much mouse clicking.

Other than those two things though, it was very well done. Great work!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

For those complaining about 'sticky controls'

It's a known bug in internet explorer. Just right click your IE when you open it and select 'run as administrator'. Running IE in admin mode (or using firefox) should resolve any issues with being stuck in a direction you pressed.

Great game Tom, and beautiful art MC.

Catapult Madness Catapult Madness

Great game, but...

It's a great game, but there's a few things of note:
-The instructions seem to imply bombs run out and need to be repurchased each time. This isn't the case, they reset for each throw.
-The game lags on occasion, causing weird effects - sometimes the character (especially the first one) will glitch and appear underground, instantly causing him to land (even when his velocity and bounce height is still very high). Also, it can make it hard to time some of the abilities early on. I have a super computer (12 gigs of RAM, 6 core processor, etc) and had the quality on low. I also have the local memory storage set to unlimited and flash is fully updated. The one thing I haven't tried is running IE8 as an administrator for this game to see if that fixes the problem, but usually that flash bug only applies to pressing a direction and having it stick.
-When you win the first time (reach the 50k feet) it doesn't add that throw to your score when going into endless mode. It felt like it should.

Other then those three things, great game and very fun. Worth being thrown in with the other launch games.