shadowdmn13shadowdmn13

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Bear Warrior Bear Warrior

What I want to know is...

How have you guys not been picked up by a TV network? Your cartoons are so much more entertaining than most of the stuff that ends up on TV these days.

Excess Excess

Hmmm

A halloween monster that eats almost anything and poops out candy. What's not to love?

KartuneHustla responds:

Gotta love it. Although how sanitary is the candy? Stay tuned

Attack of the doodles Attack of the doodles

Well done, but...

It was well done, but there were a few things of note:
-The file size was huge for how short the flash itself was. Maybe start reading up on how to reduce your file size.
-There were a few animated spots (ie. the laser eyes) that just seemed like you got lazy. While it may not seem like much, those small spots detract from the beautifully drawn rest of the animation.
-A little more story-line and development would bring so much more depth. Why are there doodles? Were they drawn and went rogue? Why is our 'hero' fighting them? Etc.

A great start - keep up the good work. I think you have a nice style that with a little practice and tuning could go a long way.

chipcartoons responds:

Mhmm i shall! im going to look for tuts and books on how to make it look better thnks alot !! :)

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Two bugs

Two times my game got stuck during the fairy part. Once just from clicking around a bunch, it would no longer let me move the fairy after a while (even though the fairy icon would come up to fly). The second, as the fairy if you fill up the water and give it to Hansel, and then click the scissors for him to eat while he's peeing, the 'Metal metal' achievement happens and then the game stops working.

Other than that, great game!!!

The Insanity 2 The Insanity 2

Great game

A very well done, horrifying game. My only two complaints:
-There was a typo in Alexander's room. I can't remember exactly where now.
-Escaping from the monster in the sewere pipe was extremely annoying... you should change that so it doesn't take quite as much mouse clicking.

Other than those two things though, it was very well done. Great work!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

For those complaining about 'sticky controls'

It's a known bug in internet explorer. Just right click your IE when you open it and select 'run as administrator'. Running IE in admin mode (or using firefox) should resolve any issues with being stuck in a direction you pressed.

Great game Tom, and beautiful art MC.